Wednesday, October 14, 2015




Red Apple - 5 x 7 oil on panel
I call these Apple A Day Works - 
like an apple a day helps to keep us in good health; a quick work at the start of each day teaches me so much and keeps me aware of  the color, design and shape of my art.














 
It's been a busy time lately with classes and getting ready for an artist chat/demonstration in November. The studio needs a clean up and organization again, and I must catch up with photographing recent work. That said, I've posted images from the past few months below. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy -



This is a sketch from this past spring - the driveway that leads to a parking area by the lake where I live. There's a boat ramp here and loads of fishermen all around, not unlike the one in my second post below. He never even knew I was there. After that is a larger experimental study derived from plein air studies. I plan to do more in this series. My last post is the final portrait commission of India, a beautiful twenty-year-old dog.


Parking Area by Bells Ferry Landing at Lake Allatoona, charcoal on paper





Fisherman, charcoal on paper


Storm Study, derived from plein air studies, 30 x 30



India, Commission Portrait, charcoal and pastel, 18 x 24

All for now - I appreciate you stopping by...Peace and Health

No comments:

Post a Comment