Thursday, September 8, 2016



Sparkling Water with Green Apple & Grapes, 8 x 8 oil on canvas

Cylinder & Spheres...

This sparkling water can has interesting color. I have put it together with orange and grapes previously and enjoyed the process. See the attached photo below.

This time I chose a different setting and focused on the capture of light across the composition. It was fun and allowed me to vary brushstrokes and painting knife marks.

My daily sketch from last evening, these objects were great to consider in terms of minimal brushstrokes and limited color. Sparkling Water with Green Apple & Grapes is my post for Day 8 of Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 challenge. I start a new painting class tonight and hope to get a good demo for tomorrow's post. Until then, Happy Painting all and thanks for stopping by.

Peace and Health -
Donna 

donnashiver.com
Sparkling Water Can with Orange Slice & Grapes, 10 x 8 oil on canvas


2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, :) thanks so much dear lady. I appreciate your comments. Have a good weekend and be well.

    ReplyDelete