Wednesday, November 11, 2015



Portuguese Village, oil on 6 x 6 panel
Apple A Day Works

an apple a day helps keeps us in good health - a quick work at the start of each day teaches me and keeps me aware of the color, design and shape of my art.


Today was spent talking with a couple of artist friends and measuring gallery space for a January showing, so this evening I decided to revisit some field works from a while back. I've always had the desire to look at sketches done when we visited family in Portugal, but finding time can be an issue. This evening I worked up a small painting of a village - I believe this is Real, Portugal where we have family; beautiful area.



This has certainly made me want to do larger paintings of these areas...tonight is questionable, but tomorrow is another day. :)

Here's an 8 x 8 from earlier in the summer. A quiet place by the lakeside here in Woodstock, GA where the rocks glow pink and red early morning. By ten this spot really is quite breathtaking.


8 x 8 oil on canvas

That's all for now - thanks for stopping by and have a great evening. I appreciate your time.
Peace and Health -


No comments:

Post a Comment