Monday, January 4, 2016



Catching Up...




Yesterday was Sunday and I took our kids to visit my mother in Macre GA. We've had so much rain and warmer temperatures lately, we needed to catch up a load of grass and get the field ready for plowing in a couple weeks time. Everyone enjoyed the day, worked hard and had a really great lunch together. This said, I'm a a bit behind with posting so it's time to catch up here as well with two daily paintings from the morning. These will likely show up on days 3 and 4 with Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. I love the combination of dark grapes with almost anything.... :)

For more information on Leslie Saeta's painting challenge, please go here http://30paintingsin30days.weebly.com/blog/thirty-paintings-in-30-days-day-four.

Morning Oranges, 8 x 10 oil on canvas



Dark Grapes with Lemon


To give you all some idea of mama's farm and the area there, I'm including a few photos from the day. We left out before seven and returned home about ten at night. I was pretty busy working, so these were about all I had time to get - it was good day. I hope you all have a good one too. Thanks so much for stopping by - Peace and Health :)

High Falls Park, FULL with water. This is the halfway point on the drive.

Gotta love Haybales :)
mama's farm house


Leftover Nesting Spot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment