Tuesday, December 1, 2015


 The Act of Painting is What Matters Most...

 

Quartered Apples, 6 x 6 oil on canvas

 

Apple A Day Works

an apple a day promotes good health, and a quick work at the start of each day keeps me aware of the color, design and shape of my art.


Quartered Apple Set Up   






To me, a good painting has much to do with shapes and color. Keeping this theory in mind, I really enjoy the act of loosening up and getting my shoulder into the process of painting a work, 
no matter the size.


Marsh, 4 x 6 plein air study, oil on canvas




 
Abstract Storm Study, 30 x 30 oil on canvas


Whether drawing or painting, good decisions go a long way - do this enough and we're in good shape, even on our way to success. :)


Dance Series Study, ink on paper


That's all for now....thanks for stopping by and happy drawing/painting! Peace and Health


No comments:

Post a Comment